Monday 9 January 2012

All the small things

Humour, just like the Devil, is in the details, the small things. Nothing funnier than scaring your housemate, who is in the kitchen cooking, by going on the terrace and slowly creeping up next to the kitchen door (also exiting onto the terrace) and banging loudly on that door! A scary thud coming from the darkness, scream from your housemate and roaring laughter for you! Especially funny, as I did it a second time, after just enough time had passed for her to forget the first and not anticipate it. Réah-Andreea, 2:0.
As I was writing the second line of this blog, I kid you not- payback time- she banged loudly on my door and yelled! I screamed like a little girl, and then laughing out loud, saluted her for the excellent execution of her payback. High five, well played. Updated score, 2:1.

And that's how it is, here in the House of the Andre(e)as...all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment